An efficient, comprehensive solution for ensuring the security of your servers
PEER 1 Vulnerability Scans are an efficient and comprehensive method of auditing your server security and resolving a broad range of commonplace and more subtle vulnerabilities.
They can also help in ensuring your compliance with the requirements of many important protocols.* Our system employs the software of an Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV), certified by the PCI Security Standards Council.
The system notifies you automatically on completion of a scan, along with a summary of the findings. The information is instantly accessible, anytime, anywhere, via your web browser; reports are provided for medium, high, critical and urgent vulnerabilities with explanations and suggested remedial actions.
The Scans include tests for backdoors and Trojans, CGI abuses and vulnerabilities in HTTP/FTP and buffer overflow.
The Scan database is updated regularly to reflect a list of the top 20 vulnerabilities as compiled by the FBI and SANS Institute, and helps towards the user to meet the requirements of the United States’ 2003 National Strategy to Secure Cyberspace.
Ad hoc consultations are available upon request, and are also available for a fee to non-subscribers.
- Automatic scheduled bi-weekly scans†
- Database of over 32,000 vulnerabilities
- Simple deployment with no software installation, roll-out complications or maintenance upgrades
- Detects over 2,000 devices and operating systems
- Detects over 4,500 services and applications
- Ad-Hoc scans available upon request
- Explains vulnerabilities and suggests remedial actions
- Scan reports export directly into HTML, CSV and PDF formats
* PCI, HIPAA, GLBA, FISMA, Bill 198 or Sarbanes-Oxley.
† Prices based on per IP. Bi-weekly scan service available upon request at no charge for the first IP/Server with all new managed hosting plans.