For every data-reliant business, a condition of survival is to stay one step ahead of the increasingly-sophisticated activities of criminals.
Our increasing financial dependence on application software and data, the ever more-involved regulations designed to safeguard electronic assets and, not least, the growing ingenuity of criminals – all combine to make attack detection and defense measures an absolute necessity for web-based business.
PEER 1’s Relentless Intrusion Detection (RID) employs cloud-powered technology to identify automatically behavior patterns that are missed by most traditional stand-alone network security products, with possible threats subjected to round-the-clock expert analysis.
RID sits at a critical location in your network, affording unparalleled visibility and enabling us to accurately identify and prioritize security incidents based on a complete picture that simply can’t be matched by off-the-shelf software.
It integrates with leading infrastructure products to block potentially malicious activity, stopping attacks such as unauthorized log in attempts and remote command execution. If human attackers, network worms or bots are at work, you’ll be instantly alerted so that you can respond quickly and block them before they threaten your entire network.
RID operates without creating bottlenecks, points of failure or downtime. Cloud-based delivery simplifies the implementation of security and compliance solutions, keeping investment to a minimum.
The product not only provides defense against immediate threats – it regularly scans internal and external networks, as often as you specify, to determine where your organization is vulnerable. And real-time systems and processes are tested quarterly to maintain compliance, the results being acceptable as proof by acquiring banks or Qualified Security Assessors.
Because RID is provided by PEER 1, you’ll enjoy the added reassurance of our Unlimited FirstCall Support™ guaranteeing that a single call will trigger a rapid resolution by our team OF Level II and III System Administrators.
- Automatically identifies behaviour patterns missed by most traditional stand-alone network security products
- Security Operations Centre (SOC) staffed with GIAC-certified analysts to handle all security incidents and provide expert guidance for remediation, 24x7x365
- Threat Scenario Modelling reduces false positives and improves threat detection
- Global Threat Visibility incorporates thousands of sensors into the intrusion detection decision process
- Security and compliance programs are enhanced by 45 dashboards and hundreds of reports, available on demand or on a scheduled basis with reports delivered by e-mail
How It Works