A simple, intuitive control panel that takes the sweat out of managing your web presence.
This comprehensive control panel is available for dedicated servers running RedHat operating systems.
It is designed to simplify the management and administration of websites, automating a large number of tasks and so allowing administrators to reduce costs and save resources.
By supporting thousands of accounts per server, it can significantly increase the profitability of a business.
With its point-and-click interface, even non-technical personnel are able to perform a wide range of administrative tasks, such as creating new e-mail accounts and managing domains.
The redesigned panel has a cleaner and easier-to-use interface. It comes with many additional skins and even allows users to design their own, and to manage them in the browser-based interface. In particular, the new desktop feature significantly increases the usability and flexibility of the control panel.
Stability and security
Managing five million domains globally, Parallels Panel has proved itself to be the most stable and secure control panel available.
The latest version contains new security features while existing ones have been improved. The control panel's redesigned subsystem improves overall system security and provides support for third party FTP servers that make secure uploads possible.
The control panel brings a new degree of simplicity to management through more than 100 enhancements including an auto-update mechanism, auto-component updater, migration manager and Web-based installation for quick deployment.
Parallels Panel has four login levels, reflecting different roles and responsibilities:
- Administrator: The highest individual server level login, allowing web hosting administrators to set up and manage all items in a system. Multiple servers can be managed centrally with the Master level login of Parallels Panel Expand
- Client/Reseller: Second tier login account where users are given domain creation rights by the System Administrator. Clients can administer to groups of domains using a single login
- Domain owner: Third tier individual domain owner accounts with predetermined permission sets and interface for single domain administration
- Mail user: Fourth tier individual mail account, allowsing the user to login to their own private interface and to manage passwords, spam filters, anti-virus settings and much more
Enhance the versatility of your control panel with powerful add-on products and features for Parallels Panel for Linux:
- 1 Language Pack
- 2 Language Packs
- 3 Language Packs
- 4 Language Packs
- 5 Language Packs
- Parallels Panel Reloaded Power Pack