PEER 1 Hosting has elevated anti-virus protection to a new level by combining intrusion prevention and firewall technology in a single solution.
McAfee VirusScan Enterprise proactively stops and removes malicious software, extends coverage against new security risks and reduces the cost of responding to outbreaks.
If your business is the target of a virus, the time between attack and identification is critical. You can’t afford to wait around while a threat is identified and a signature file released. Ideally, your protection technology should be able to identify new, unknown threats.
VirusScan Enterprise combines Managed Firewalls with advanced anti-virus and intrusion prevention technologies to cover a broad range of threats.
And since virus protection is only as good as its latest update, the McAfee VirusScan Enterprise database is updated daily with information from one of the world's top threat research centres.
- Maximum protection for your servers with combined anti-virus, firewall and intrusion prevention technology
- Defends your systems against viruses, buffer overflows and blended attacks
- Advanced outbreak functions limit damage to your servers
- Threats that don’t write to disk are blocked by in-memory scanning
- Prevent rootkits and hidden files from installing
- Cannot be disabled by malware or hackers