Disaster Recovery Suite
SAN Managed Backup
Use SAN Managed Backup when you need secure, reliable and completely automated backup of your data files. You can choose daily or weekly schedules and pricing plans.
You can apply onsite, offsite or a mix of both backups to your SAN backups.
- Backup images are protected by RAID redundancy.
- Data is retained even if a drive fails.
- SAN Backup is completely automated.
SAN Managed Backup integrates two great technologies
- EMC CLARiiON CX3 SAN storage delivers powerhouse performance and high availability.
- IBM's Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM) software delivers next-generation storage and recovery management capabilities.
Bare Metal Backup Recovery
Use Cristie Tivoli Bare Metal Backup (CTBMR) when you need a backup of your entire software infrastructure.
You can apply onsite and offsite backups to your CTBMR backups.
- Store configuration data with backup data.
- Restore on a different computer make or model than the one that failed.
- Automate disaster recovery.
CTBMR—the combination of Tivoli and Cristie Bare Metal Backup—lets you back up not only your data files, but your operating systems, applications, networks and more—along with all customizations and configurations as they were at the point of failure
Storage Manager for Databases
Use IBM Tivoli Storage Manager to perform online backups and restores of Microsoft SQL Server databases to PEER 1 Hosting's secure and ultra-fast Tivoli Storage Manager server infrastructure. Tivoli TDP (Tivoli Data Protection) for MS-SQL is a fully managed service that automatically backs your data up using the full functionality of Tivoli Storage Manager.
- Hourly database backups.
- Direct recovery from TSM backups.
- Select daily or weekly backups.