eCommerce sales are rising exponentially year after year, and online retailers can’t afford the time to be worrying about the backend operations and performance of their online storefronts. Understanding the challenges and pains retailers face, PEER 1 Hosting partnered with Magento® to bring our customers a best-in-class eCommerce hosting solution.
The results of this partnership have been a series of optimizations – launched today – designed to enhance the performance of our Magento Optimized Managed Hosting product. Customers can now benefit from a faster, more secure Magento site with built in redundancies. So retailers can focus on growing their online business – not worrying about hosting.
Read Magento Blog Post: New Magento Study Points to Optimal Configuration for Exceptional Performance
Working together with Magento we have also developed a whitepaper that provides a blueprint, with validated performance and benchmarking data on how businesses may implement these optimizations and have the best possible performing online storefront.
Balancing website performance and user experience has always been a challenging undertaking. This enhanced solution enables users to deliver the best experience to their online shoppers without sacrificing the performance that drives online marketing efforts. Magento Optimized Managed Hosting from PEER 1 Hosting is a turnkey solution that delivers an infrastructure honed to meet Magento’s intense technical requirements. It uses proven, optimized and scalable infrastructure components to deliver unsurpassed Magento performance and reliability including:
- Servers boasting the latest Intel Sandy Bridge chipset
- Optimized RHEL 5 and RHEL 6 for peak Magento performance
- Content acceleration leveraging memcache, Varnish, Nginx and PHP-FPM
- Improved database performance via Percona MySQL
Additional features of this robust platform include:
- PCI-DSS 2.0 Compliant: Those users who handle and process customer card details and transactions online, can now be assured that their applications can be supported in a PCI compliant environment.
- Reliable Network Backbone: A fully redundant 10Gbps FastFiber Network™ designed to support rich immersive eCommerce experiences; state-of-the-art datacenters across the US, UK and Canada and a portfolio of add-on managed services.
- Experienced Support: A team of infrastructure experts available 24x7x365 to ensure that a user’s Magento eCommerce platform runs smoothly and securely.
Retailers interested in how to further optimize their online storefronts can download our whitepaper.