General Legal Matters
- PEER 1 customers are subject to PEER 1's Master Services Agreement.
- PEER 1 Acceptable Use Policy.
- PEER 1 Service Level Agreement (100% SLA).
- View the HMRC explanation of VAT.
- Customers purchasing domain name registration or renewals from PEER 1 are subject to PEER 1 Domain Name Registration Terms and Conditions.
- Participation in the PEER 1 Partner Network (Reseller Partners) is subject to PEER 1 Reseller Program Description.
- Participation in the PEER 1 Partner Network (Referral Partners) is subject to PEER 1 Referral Program Terms and Conditions
The contents of this website are copyright 2011 PEER 1 Dedicated Hosting, Inc. All rights reserved.
PEER 1, the PEER 1 logo, and certain other marks in this website are the trademarks, trade names, and service marks of PEER 1. Any use of such marks without the prior written consent of PEER 1 is prohibited. Other trademarks and logos are the property of the parties to whom they are attributed.
Securities Laws Compliance
This website contains forward-looking statements by PEER 1's management, which are based on current expectations. These forward-looking statements are subject to numerous risks and uncertainties. As a result, actual results may differ materially from what is expected. PEER 1 assumes no obligation to update PEER 1's forward-looking statements.
To ensure PEER 1's customers receive quality service, PEER 1 randomly selects phone calls for monitoring. These calls, between PEER 1's customers and employees, are evaluated by supervisors. This is to guarantee that prompt, consistent assistance and accurate information is delivered in a professional manner.
Policy on Third Party Legal Process
It is PEER 1's policy to respond with reasonable promptness to subpoenas and other legal process served on PEER 1 or its subsidiaries that seek information, documents or other business records. Third parties wishing to serve such process on PEER 1 may do so in writing through PEER 1's Legal Department. PEER 1 will evaluate each such request based upon the applicable law and facts.
An administrative fee of $75 will be charged for each request to cover PEER 1's fees and expenses in responding to the request. PEER 1 may require the requesting party to pay the applicable hourly rate for requests that require significant engineering or technical support. PEER 1 may also charge additional amounts for requests that require substantial photocopying, third party charges or other expenses.
PEER 1 expressly reserves any rights under applicable law in connection with its receipt, evaluation and any response to, any third party requests or legal process.